Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Maestro and the BrickWall - Part 1

After breaking up with Leslie, we come to the long awaited BrickWall story. For those of you with dirty minds, you can already tell how the name BrickWall came about. But then again, you're not going to skip this story cause you have dirty minds and want to read the dirty shit that I'm about to write. For those of you who don't have dirty minds, - wait a minute, if you're reading this site, you're dirty...hahahahaah.

I had met BrickWall through one of the Sorority sister parties and from then I managed to get her contact and we chilled quite often. After breaking up with Leslie, I restrained myself from getting into another relationship because I just didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. I managed to stay single for about 4 months, when finally FHDoll convinced me that I shouldn't hold back and just go with the flow. The flow indeed I went - straight into BrickWall. She was about 5'1 (God, I love those short cute girls) and had the body of a goddess - tight ass, B cups, her eyes were a bit squinty but it didn't bother me - how many times did i really look her in the eye when i was talking to her? I'm just kidding.)

So we started seeing each other and things kicked off pretty similar to Leslie. Got the hand many times and all was well. Yes I still have not BBB'ed anyone yet. Soon, very soon.

Turns out BrickWall got increasingly clingy and I do not enjoy this. Everywhere we went she would cling to me like a Klingon in a battle of Tukjuehk. Even the Maestro has a limit to how much attention he's getting. This was too much, and I could not stand it for more than 2 weeks.

2 weeks later we broke up. What I said I wouldn't do, I did. We spent good times together, but I told her I considered her "a friend" and Maestro has wreaked havoc once again. What the fuck is wrong with me you ask? The fact that I can't sustain a relationship for more than a month is what's wrong wtih me. Like someone, Vampira told me "I have the attention span of a peanut." Vampira story will come in due time.

But it is inevitable that we get back together a few months later.

You're gonna have to read Part 2 to get the better part of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home